Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The fifth in a series

On the Campaign Trail
(No.5, July 18th)
 I wear a lot of hats in a variety of businesses and organizations, but I want to mention a couple that you probably didn’t know anything about.
 The Gasconade County Industrial Development Authority is an organization that I have been a member and officer of since its creation over a decade ago.   The Industrial Development Authority, IDA, was created by state legislation to be a special funding source used to attract and retain industry in the county.
 Another organization that provides financial assistance to business and industry in this area is the Meramec Regional Development Corporation.    I have also been involved with MRDC as an active member and officer for over a decade.   Our purpose is to provide funding for economic development.   As of May of 2012, we have administered over $23,500,000 in loans (not grants or gifts) to create or retain 2045 jobs in the Meramec region.
 I’d bet you didn’t know.
 My name is Bruce Sassmann, jobs have always been a priority, and I’ve been working for you for a long time. I will continue to work for the common good of all men and pray for a healthy and prosperous future.

No comments:

Post a Comment