Sunday, April 22, 2012

Its been a week since my last blog.   I wonder if blogging should be more like a diary of the day(s) past?   So ...   I'm trying to think back from last Monday.   John McKinney's funeral this week was my first priority.  John's son Greg was my classmate for 12 years.   And in the last 44 years, this is only the second time our paths have crossed.   It was good to see Greg again.
I've been working on some campaign printing.   Frustrating.  I know this will sound prejudice but I don't enjoy talking to some computer tech guy on the phone and he speaks in an accent that I can barely understand.   In this country, why can't I speak to someone that speaks English.
Wednesday noon was a working lunch at Meramec Regional Development Corporation in St. James.
Friday evening Amanda offered her turkey for a carry in dinner for friends at the farm.   Saturday morning Bryan Littrell arrived at the farm at 5:30 am for a turkey hunt.    Cooper Seaton celebrated his 4th birthday at the farm Saturday afternoon.    Saturday evening Jan and I joined our friends from Springfield for a crayfish boil.   Sunday begins with Church, then the Archery in Schools spaghetti fundraiser, a visit with my Mom, Jan attended a bridle shower, and finally leftovers.   Will Amanda hunt in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment