Wednesday, March 28, 2012

campaign treasurer

I would like to introduce you to Byron Baker. He is the treasurer for the Friends of Bruce Sassmann Campaign Committee. My most sincere thanks to Byron for his help with this campaign and my bid for State Respresentative of the 62 Legislative District.
Byron and I first met in a committee created by the Meramec Regional Planning Commission. He has always been an active member in the Linn community, in many regional projects, and on several state and national orgainizations. I am most thankful that Bryon and I crossed paths again in the Four Rivers Chapter of Quail Forever with the mutual interest of sharing a portion of our landscape with wildlife.
Byron's address is: 736 Hwy U, Linn, MO 65051. His cell is 573-680-2645

No comments:

Post a Comment